Saturday, June 12, 2010

Makeup: Gosh Darling Lipstick




Many of the UK bloggers I read have mentioned this lipstick as a must have, so I thought I would try it out. We don't have the Gosh brand here in Japan so I ordered it off of ebay. It seemed reasonably priced and compared to what MAC charges for lipsticks here in Japan it was cheap.

In general I have come to really like this lipstick, its a nude but it doesn't make me look like a zombie when I wear it. My lips are pretty pigmented, so when I wear nudes the color has to be a good one. I have sometimes used the trick of concealer on my lips before I wear a nude, it helps but I have noticed some shades are just all wrong. This one thankfully is a nice nude with kind of pink undertones, which I think really helps.




What has everyone else been wearing on their lips recently? Do you have a favorite nude? Have you tried Darling by Gosh?
Let me know by commenting below!

3 comments:

  1. I have really wanted this lipstick for awhile!! But they don't have it in the US either sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this lipstick ! I walk by it every time at shoppers drug mart and I just never get my hands on them lol. It's just a little too expensive to be in a drugstore... one day maybe !

    What concealer do you use underneath ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jane - Yeah I saw that, I think people in the US get gyped on some good brands. I think you can order it on the Gosh website if you live in the states though.

    @Winnie - yeah for drugstore it was a bit pricey, it runs about $12.50USD. Its really nice though, I would recommend it. :)
    In this picture I didn't use concealer, but when I do I use my MAC studio sculpt NW20....since its the only one I have. They recently started selling the rimmel lip concealer here and I am tempted to pic it up to try it.

    ReplyDelete