Saturday, June 19, 2010

TAG: 5 things Dream Haul


I think every woman I know has an ongoing list of things she is lusting after. So if money, location, etc. were no object, these are five things that I would love to have at the moment.

(picture from Polyvore.com)


1. Jeffery Campbell Mary Roks Wedges in Grey
Jeffery Campbell makes some of the best wedges out there, sometimes they are affordable yet often not-so-much. These are about $120USD. I think they would be great in most seasons and are very versatile.

(picture from Superdrug.com)

2. Maybelline The Falsies macara
This one may seem a bit silly, but this mascara has yet to be released here in Japan. I just picked up the HR Lash Queen(which I absolutely LOVE, review to come), but I would love to find something a bit cheaper too.

(picture from balenciaga.com)

3. Balenciaga First in Anthracite
I know many celebrities/bloggers have Balenciaga bags, which make them very trendy. However they are very well-made bags, that will last a while and are ageless so they won't die when the trend does. I like the first bag as it has a slightly more stylish curve to it. The Anthracite color is great to match most of my wardrobe.

(picture from wired.com)

4. Apple Ipad
I finally touched one this weekend at my local Apple store. I would really like to have one and while they are not super expensive, there are of course other things I need more. As much as I want this now, I think it may be beneficial to wait till the next generation comes out seeing as how apple generally makes things better in 2nd generation.

5. Brazilian Blowout
After having my hair both highlighted and Japanese straight permed for the last 3 years, its taken quite a beating. And after having two bloggers I read rave about the Brazilian blowout or 12 week blowdry, I REALLY want one. I would love to have my hair be soft, relaxed, and not super damaged! If I can find a salon in Japan that does this, I would be there in a heartbeat!

What are 5 things you are currently lusting after? I would love to hear about them!

4 comments:

  1. oo i love the shoes ! love anything wedge style :D

    my brother got an ipad few weeks ago and there's a game where you find the differences between two same pictures. it's so fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found a website where I can buy the shoes for $24 less than the usual price, so tempting! :)

    That does sound like fun! I am addicted to the Plants vs. Zombies app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking my blog out! Im glad you did because I really like yours!
    I love those wedges where was the website where you found them cheaper?

    And I just finally got the brazillian done! I had the japanese one done many years ago and it ruined my hair, so I was nervous with this one but so far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found them for cheaper at lorisshoes.com, if you enter the code "toutie" when you checkout you get 20% off! I haven't bought them yet, since the shipping to Japan is crazy! But once I move back to CA, I may just pick them up!

    Yes, I am over Japanese straightening! I heard the Brazillian is also called a keratin perm here, its not popular because of course this is Japan. Glad to hear its working out for you!

    ReplyDelete