Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Makeup: The queen has it!

(love the nice, long, voluminous lashes!)


As I posted in my haul about two weeks ago, I recently purchased the Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen mascara. In all honestly I have never spent so much on mascara before as I generally find good ones at the drugstore, but after having read about this particular mascara on Lollipop26's blog I was really curious about it. Then to top it all off I found it for 1/2 the regualr price and saw that as my sign to try it out.

So what are my thoughts? I have been using it for a couple of weeks now, and I really like it. It goes on really nicely and doesn't clump! And in just a couple swipes I get amazing-looking lashes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your lashes look amazing!
    I wish Helen Rubinstein was more widely available in canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Yeah I heard that they do plan to sell in North America, but they don't know when. I think this is one brand I will miss when I move back to the US, I will have to stock up!

    ReplyDelete