Monday, June 14, 2010

Fashion: T by Alexander Wang




A designer I have recently taken more interest in is Alexander Wang. In 2008 he did a small line for the Designers Invitation Project for Uniqlo stores. I slightly regret not having taken notice of his line then, though I have to say his designs have improved since then. I think the thing I like about his stuff most is that while its stylist, its also very comfortable. This inspired me to buy myself a little early birthday present, well that and shopbop.com was having a sale. I picked up a Mini Pocket Muscle T-shirt in heather grey. While its a little more costly than say a t-shirt from the gap or H&M (both of which I love), its one of the softest shirts I own and I think with good care on my part it will last a long time. In addition to all this its something that at least for me will never go out of style.

If you are interested, here is the shopbop link

What designers does everyone else like? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment