Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Japan: Green Tea



In most offices I worked in when I lived in the USA, the one thing y¥that my work provided for free was coffee. In Japan the same can be said for green tea, in our office at school there is always a tea pot ready to go for a tea break. And well I am not usually one to pass up free things. However as the weather starts to get more and more hot and humid, my desire to drink hot/warm green tes is less and less. Lately I have been drinking alot of Iyemon Cha by Suntory. Its a nice cold green tea.
I used to be a big coffee drinker, but I am glad to find myself drinking green tea more. From everything I have read on the internet it is a very good alternative.

How many of you drink green tea? Or have some other drink you are hooked on?

1 comment:

  1. I also used to drink quite a bit of coffee and english tea but I've been going back to green lately.

    PS: I lovee the cold bottled green teas in japan (I was born there, been back a couple of times)

    ReplyDelete