Saturday, June 12, 2010

Makeup Tools: Sigma brushes


Please ignore the makeup on them, I am about to wash them. :)



When I first bought my makeup brushes I bought the bulk of them in a 15 brush kit that was sold at Costco(I will write more about that in another post). As I started to use more and more makeup and colors, I realized that I needed more eye makeup brushes. I had looked in the drugstores here, but wasn't too impressed with the offering. I then looked at the Sigma website. Many youtubers had mentioned sigma brushes as great dupes for MAC brushes at a fraction of the price. I bought the SS224 blending brush, SS238 shading brush, and the SS219 pencil brush. I have been using all of them for about 3 months now and really like them. Even after washing them and using the brush guard with them, there has been minimal shedding. I think my only woe is that I believe the SS224 is too big for my eyes, so I am now on the lookout for a smaller blending brush.

What are your thoughts on the sigma brushes if you ahve tried them? Does anyone know a good affordable, but smaller than the SS224 blending brush I can try out?

2 comments:

  1. Ive been sent some by Sigma and I can not wait for them to arrive so i can properly play with them and review them. In the uk unless they send them to you or you pay a lot of shipping we dont get them! :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think. It's similar here in Japan, I agree the shipping can be crazy!

    ReplyDelete