Saturday, June 5, 2010

Inspiration: SATC2 review (with hopefully no spoilers)




Yesterday (6/4/2010) Sex and the City 2 was released, thankfully we didn't have to wait over a month this time. My boyfriend, being the awesome guy that he is, bought tickets in advance and we went after I got home from work.

So what are my thoughts? As much as it is getting bagged by reviewers, I quite liked this movie. It was cute and helped to further along the lives of the characters who I have loved since the very beginning of the show back in 1998. I think the character that definitely had the best parts in this movie was Samantha, she really has some good lines.

I think if you are a SATC lover like me, this is something you should definitely see!

Has anyone else seen this yet? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh SATC! I need to go see it...

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! A Yokohama girl!!! Actually, I'm originally from Yokohama! Hopefully we can do a meetup some time!!

    ReplyDelete