Sunday, February 20, 2011

And now for something a little different....

...a Face of the Day! I know I rarely write posts like this, because I find my camera to be complete rubbish for taking face shots. Yesterday I tried a new combination of colors and really liked the way it turned out so I thought I would share it with you.

For this eye (which I know maybe hard to see) I used:
MAC Femme Fi: as a highlight
MAC Prance: all over the lid and crease
MAC Tweet Me: all over the lid
Urban Decay Toasted : in the outer corner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in whiskey
Fiberwig Tiny Sniper mascara

And here is the overall look:

Face:
Revlon brown pencil
MAC NC20 concealer
Missha BB cream #21
NARS Orgasm blush
Smiths Rosebud salve for lips

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday/Sunday! I had a great dinner at a wonderful garlic restaurant called Original Jo's last night. I loved every bite of it, but unfortunately everything I have eaten so for today has also tasted of garlic!

More of my 30 for 30 backlog coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment