Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1 : 30 for 30


dress: Candies, turtleneck, cardigan and tights : Uniqlo, boots: Steve Madden, necklace: Target

It's the first day of this 30 for 30 challenge and so far I feel fine, but it is only day one. I dared to do something I haven't done before and wear the dress as a skirt. While I liked the effect, I think I should have paired it with a non-black shirt to bring more color to my face. But hey its not bad for my first day right? This challenge has definitely got me thinking outside the box!

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of pieces. I've been wearing leggings with dresses lately and really liking the look too. A lot of my clothing is black because I like black so I really like your OOTD. 1 down, 29 more days to go.

    Looking forward to all of those OOTD posts!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i havent worn a skirt in a long while! Nice outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kat - Thanks! I am really self conscience of my lower half so I love fall when I can wear tights and legging under skirts. My legs are so white here even during summer since I don't get to the beach like I used to in California.

    @Nic Nic - Thanks! I wear them a lot for work, but not so much outside of work.

    ReplyDelete