Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Days 5, 6, & 7 : 30 for 30

First let me apologize for not posting these sooner, if you follow me on any of the various social networking sites you would know that its been quite a stressful weekend for my husband and I. Though thankfully after suffering through all the stress, anxiety and tons of paperwork we are now one step closer to our goal for this year. But enough of the excuses, on to the outfits!
Day 5:

jeans: old navy, shirt: gap, shoes: vans extra: white uniqlo cami, earrings: etsy


This past Saturday was a lazy day for me, I worked at my second job for a few hours, came home and worked on paperwork before heading off to yoga. My Saturday job allows me to wear jeans along with the polo shirt uniform so I generally wear a long sleeved shirt that goes well under my grey shirt to keep me warm.

Day 6:

shirt: H&M, skirt: For Joseph, tights: Marui, shoes: Steve Madden, extras...belt: Anthropologie, necklace: gifted

On Sunday I met a friend who I hadn't seen in over three months for lunch in Ginza. We went to this really nice but yet amazingly affordable Indian restaurant. For 1,050 yen we had a full lunch and got free mango lassi's with a coupon she had. Will definitely have to go there again.

Day 7:

shirt: American Eagle, vest: Zara, skirt: For Joseph, tights: Marui, shoes: Steve Madden, extras: necklace: gifted

No your eyes do not deceive you, yesterday's outfit very much resembles Sundays! I wanted to wear a more structures skirt, but I unfortunately hadn't included my black one in my picks. So I went with the black one I had included. My goal for this outfit was to look good for the office my husband and I had to go to. He told me I looked like an office lady, lol! I think the outfit would look better with a lighter colored skirt.

After such a busy weekend I am glad that I can relax a bit before things get hectic again!

No comments:

Post a Comment