Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4 : 30 for 30


sweater : Uniqlo, jeans: Old Navy, shoes: Oriental Traffic, necklace: handmade by me


I dressed up my jeans a bit today with one of my favorite purchases from Uniqlo this past fall. I liked this sweater so much I actually own it in purple too, though that one has silver threads running through it. Today's outfit includes my last item for this challenge the shoes, I had to order these through my local Oriental Traffic shoe store and they were delivered to me. I like them because the flower accent can be removed if I want.



My husband and I spent a part of our day running around doing government stuff, oh joy. So while we were waiting in the ward office I posed for some pictures. Thankfully the ward office went smoothly and now I am officially Mrs. S in the eyes of the Japanese government too.

Hope you all had a wonderful Friday! I know I did, though I am dreading going to my part-time job tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment