Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2 : 30 for 30


jeans: old navy, cardigan: Macys, shirt: Anthropologie, shoes: Steve Madden, necklace: etsy


Today I was able to wear jeans as I don't have to work till next Tuesday! There wasn't a lot of thought put into this one, but I like it. And compared to yesterday its got more color to it. I spent the afternoon with NicNic and K. I really had a great time and hope to meet up more in the future! Sadly it seems that I was a bad blogger and didn't capture our lunch out on film! tisk tisk tisk....I suppose that just means we have to meet again.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit! Love the green top! I know that it's only day 2 but you're doing great so far.

    Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...I know what you mean about not taking pictures. It just goes to show that you were having too much fun to remember to take pictures. That happens far too often for me.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! great minds must think alike, because MY day 2 outfit is super duper similar to yours! bravo to us both. :) you look great!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kat - Isn't it great! I snatched it up last November when it went on sale on the Anthropologie website. I am seriously addicted to their clothes, I just wish they didn't cost so much! I think when you are having fun, its easy to forget about pictures. :)

    @Brittney - Thanks! I love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete