Saturday, February 19, 2011

Days 9,10, 11 : 30 for 30

I hope you can all forgive me for my lack of posts recently. I plan to make up for it though and will play catch up with my posts from now.



sweater: Uniqlo, pants: AE, shoes: Steve Madden
Day 9:
Today was just another day at school. The weather which had been getting warmer took a sudden turn for the worst and got very cold, because of this instead of wearing a skirt with this sweater like I had planned to, I wore pants. As much as this outfit lacked originality, it kept me warm and I think that in this weather is more important.


cardigan: Gap, shirt: Zara, cami: uniqlo, pants: AE, shoes: Steve Madden, necklace: small boutique in Shinagawa station

Day 10:
The cold weather continued and even brought a little snow to my neck of the woods. Looking at this outfit, I suppose I really can't wait for spring to come.



cardigan : Macy's, shirt: Gap, jeans : Old Navy, shoes: Vans, cami: uniqlo, necklace: Glass of Venice
Day 11:
Today I was able to do the whole 90 minutes Bikram yoga and not feel ill that morning, I consider that to be a great accomplishment. After yoga I showered and got ready to head out to a birthday party for my friend's daughter. She just turned one and she is oh so cute. it was a fun and relaxed day considering it was snowing quite heavily!

No comments:

Post a Comment