Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I kissed a frog and I liked it....



Ok, now that I have your attention, here are my thoughts on the Frog Prince bath bomb by Lush.

The Lush USA website describes it as the following:
Simon's new fragrance is an aphrodisiac blend with sweet undertones; he used jasmine, neroli and rosewood to create a sensual fragrance for those longing for their prince - or princess - to come. It's not all about the fragrance with this one; it's also brimming with cocoa butter and almond oil for a luxuriously moisturizing soak.

I really had fun with this one! The green body of the frog translates to a bath full of beautiful green water that smells of jasmine and the red lips (made of cocoa butter) are the last thing left in your bath which leaves you a kiss and a special note. It's a small piece of paper that has a picture of a prince in the Lush style animation. Sadly my picture tore before I could take a picture of it. Though I apparently have another bath bomb in my collection to be used where he may appear, if so I will be sure to snap it up then.

I would definitely purchase this one again just because it made my bath time fun, though I am more likely to buy a different one because I like to try new things too.

I'll leave you with one last kiss from my frog prince!

Hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment