Monday, February 21, 2011

Mascara: Fiberwig Tiny Sniper


After reading about the Clinique lower lash mascara on Kat's blog and watching the recent Pixiwoo video on it, I became very curious about lower lash mascara myself. Although instead of hunting it down at the Clinique counter here in Japan and possibly paying a fortune for it, I found an alternative by Fiberwig caller the Tiny Sniper. The name alone was worth the purchase, just imagine you are fishing in your makeup bag for this item and you friend asks "What are you looking for?" to which you get to reply "oh, just my tiny sniper".

Lets first look at the brush, like the name suggests it is tiny. I actually found this to be rather nice, it allows you to really get all of your lashes, even the hard to reach ones.


Now lets take a look at the results, for reference, lets first look at my eye without any mascara on.


And then with the Tiny Sniper macara, which I also applied to my upper lashes.


Overall I like the effect it has, I generally don't use mascara on my lower lashes, but now that I own this I may do it more often. I am also now curious about the other Fiberwig mascaras, I have a few friends that love them so I may have to try a couple of them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment