Sunday, February 20, 2011

More surprise messages...

in my bathtub! The Winter weather here in Japan, much like the rest of the world I suppose, keeps fighting Spring for dominance. Because of this, it means I get to keep trying out various bath bombs from Lush. I will be the first to admit I would like some warmer weather, but I do love a good bath as well.



I recently tried Blueberry Bath Bomb, which is oddly known as the 恋の導火線(Fuse of Love) here in Japan.
Here is what the Lush USA website has to say about it:
The frisky scent of blackcurrants will tug at the corners of your mouth, pulling them towards your ears. Bergamot relieves tension and frankincense will wrap itself around you like a cozy blanket. All your cares will dissolve into a warming purple haze.

My intention when I bought this, was to try one of the bath bombs I hadn't previously used before. I was successful in that mission, in addition the purple color was also a deciding factor. When used it creates lovely purple water and leaves a little surprise in your tub for you!

What are my thoughts? Aside from the purple color, I really liked this bath bomb, it had a very relaxing scent and was calming after a long day of giving tests and sitting in cold hallways at school.

As I mentioned in my last Lush review, that the Frog left a little message. Well because I liked it so much I bought another one for Valentine's day and I managed to fish out the paper before it got too wet. Here is the note it leaves behind for you. The paper still smells like the bath bomb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment