Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blogger Love : Gigi's Gone Shopping


I follow many various beauty and fashion blogs, among them is one called Gigi's gone shopping. On her blog she goings to store like Gap, J.Crew, Anne Taylor Loft, H&M, Target, etc and does fitting room reviews. In addition she posts about great deals and sales that can be found at the various stores. Despite living in Japan, I really like her site. She often tries things on that I probably wouldn't have given a second glance at and inspires me to step outside of my usual box. About a month ago she held a scarf giveaway each day for 5 days and I was lucky enough to win the last one! Its from H&M and goes great with my wardrobe! if you don't already read her blog, you should definitely check it out. You can visit it, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment