Thursday, August 26, 2010

TNOTW: Del Sol Reckless


This weeks toes is a case of me shopping my nail polish collection in an effort to save money and rediscover my old favorites. I bought this polish about 6 years ago while I was shopping with my friend in Seaport Village. We had discovered this store that had all sorts of items that changed colors in the sun and being a child of the 80s and 90s this only made me feel nostalgic. does anyone else remember those Hypercolor t-shirts? I had a pink one!

So here are this weeks nails, indoors or under artificial light they look like this silver/white color:





But outside in the sun they change to this pretty pink color:










Ahh the fun of interactive nails! You can check out the rest of the Del Sol polishes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment