Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fashion: F21 find!


This month I have been on a bit of a spending cut back in an effort to save for various other things, however this past weekend I met up with my shopping partner in crime in our favorite spot; Ginza. Among the shops in Ginza that I enjoy checking out there is a F21, which I prefer much better than the one in Harajuku. To try and keep to my minimal spending I have told myself that I cannot buy anymore clothing for summer and then I came across this shirt. While I generally am not a super girly girl, I really liked the design and its simplicity. It will make a nice transition into fall piece and was a steal at just 1500yen!

I can't wait to start adding a few new pieces to my fall wardrobe, sadly fall wont start here in Japan till about October!

5 comments:

  1. That's a really cute top! I'm a sucker for bows. It was such a great price too.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat - thanks! I just started to notice bows more this summer, I even made a few bow necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you believe I have only been to F21 once? It was all the way in Harajuku! I really want to check out the one in Ginza, it looks a bit more classier :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to say, that is a cute top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nic Nic - Thanks!
    Until they opened the one in GInza I had only been in Japan once and wasn't too thrilled with the experience. The one in Harajuku is so tiny and poorly laid out. Its funny that F21 is so big worldwide now, I remember shopping there when I was in Uni in California and it was really cheap club wear only. The one in Ginza is much classier and spacious, my only complaint it that the AC in the upper floors is too high and I sometimes freeze. We should go there sometime!

    ReplyDelete