Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tag: Would you rather....

I've seen this on quite a few youtube channels and blogs, so I figured I would give it a go.

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
I have actually done both of these things!! I know, bad beauty blogger! If I had to choose though I suppose I would go with nice makeup and messy hair, the messy look is kinda in at all times right?

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
For me, this is a no-brainer. While I would look awful with no eyebrows, I could easily draw them in till they grew back. I'm not a huge fan of fake eyelashes so it would suck to have no lashes.


3.Would you rather be forced to only shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I would rather shop at Sephora, while its no MAC they have various brands to try out. I imagine if I only had MAC I would get bored. Variety is the spice of life, isn't it?


4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
I actually had the misery of the 80's perm, my lovely mother had my hair cut really short and permed it....such bad memories. So I think I would choose the lipgloss/lipliner look.


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Both of these can easily be taken care of, but for me I would go the route of overdone blush before nasty foundation lines.


6.Would you rather wear mc hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
I am a bit self-conscious of my lower half so I think I would rock the hammer pants, bike shorts would just show-off what I am already trying to hide.


7.Would you rather have a bad orangey spray tan or really weird tan lines that cant be covered?
I definitely don't want to look like an oompa loompa, so I would deal with the weird tan lines.


8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
You can always dye your hair again, but hair takes a while to grow back. So I would pick the bad dye job.



9.Would you rather have YOUTUBE or TWITTER taken away forever?
As much as twitter has introduced me to the beauty community and new friends in it, I love youtube for not only just beauty videos but tons of other fun stuff. So you can have twitter.


10.Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I actually just really got into using brushes, I used to use the applicators they came with or my fingers. So if I had to I would forgo the brushes and keep my mascara.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this one already! Hope you all have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. This one looks like so much fun! I wanted to do it for a while, but I don't think anyone would care what I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PoorCollegeStudent - I know that feeling, but you have to have fun with your blog too. If no one comments no biggie, you got to do something you wanted to and I am sure at least one person will enjoy reading it and learning more. So I officially tag you to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing and posting this. I did this on my blog too and it was quite fun. Some of them were difficult to answer.

    @PoorCollegeStudent - I agree with thesungirl. Have fun with your blog and go ahead and post away. I'll be sure to go and read it. Just give me a holler to let me know if and when you decide to do it.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete