Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Makeup : EOS lip balm


I am sure many of you have seen this product being used by countless bloggers and youtube gurus, so like many I was curious to see what all of the hype was about. I was doing some shopping on target.com and decided to add one in my order just for kicks. Only instead of getting just one, I got four! They only had a 4 pack of them, it included 3 of the smooth spheres in summer fruit, honeysuckle, and sweet mint and one of the smooth sticks in vanilla bean. Needless to say I am set with lip balm for a while! So far I have only used the summer fruit smooth sphere. Its a nice lip balm and of course it smells (and tastes) great and has very unique packaging, however the actual product is just like any other lip balm I have tried. This doesn't mean I don't like it, I just found that the actual lip balm matches up to most others I have tried.

Has anyone else tried this brand? What are your thoughts? Do you have a favorite lip balm? I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment