Sunday, August 15, 2010

TAGGED! by SHaGLAM!

Hi everyone! And welcome to my new readers! :) This past week was obon here in Japan so I have been pretty busy, but I have lots of posts lined up for this coming week though so till I can post them, I will post this TAG post instead!

TAG post


I was tagged by ShaGLAM to do this post. I thought this was a fun idea, so I hope you enjoy!


What's your favourite makeup look?
My favorite makeup look is a bronzed goddess look, which probably explains why I like neutral eye shadows.


Do you have a beauty vice?
My vice is probably just buying more products when I have a lot already!


What part of your body do you love?
My favorite part is my eyes, thats a part right? I once read a quote that said "the eyes are the windows to your soul", I believe there is some truth to this.



Who is your beauty icon?
It may seem rather cliche, but I really love Sarah Jessica Parker. She has practical yet nice taste.
I also like Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, Eliza Dushku, Evangeline Lilly.



What beauty product makes you feel instantly good?
My clarisonic always makes me feel good and clean!



How do you look after your skin?
I wash my face, use Vitamin C serum in the mornings with sunscreen and in the evenings I wash and use ROC deep anti-wrinkle serum. Its never too early to start combating wrinkles!



What is your signature scent?
I am currently looking for a new high-end scent, but for low-end I love both Berry Kiss and Love Spell by VS.



What is your haircare secrets?
I am probably not the best one to ask on this as my hair is currently damaged, but I like to use products with Argon oil in them. Recently I started using Khiel's shampoo and conditioners and they have been working wonders. Sometime this week I will finally get a Brazilian Keratin treatment and should have nice relaxed hair for a while.


How do you pamper yourself?
I take nice long baths and use my foot massage machine.


Beauty pet peeve?
I don't have many but I suppose its seeing super young girls wearing tons of make-up.
I am talking about girls in jr high, when you are that young you dont need makeup to look good.



Desert Island Must haves?
Definitely sunscreen, mascara, and shampoo!


Do you have any beauty philosophy?
I think you have to be beautiful and happy on the inside in order to be beautiful on the outside.
No amount of makeup can hide an ugly soul.

I tag any of my readers to do this too! Let me know if you do!

3 comments:

  1. We are happy to hear that your Clarisonic leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean! If you ever have product questions we are here to help. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. We'd love to hear from you. Happy Cleansing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Khiel shampoos and conditioners are wonderful... but they are so expensive!

    I love my clarisonic too!

    i like your quote at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nic Nic -
    Yes especially here in Japan, definitely not shampoo I could use all the time!

    Yey for Clarisonic love! Mine has totally been my savior this summer!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete